8/24/10

Blog: Symphony, Part 1 (Intro)

Wow.  So this...this is the blogging world.  I feel like there is so much potential here.  So many options, possibilities, avenues with which I can go down, which I can discover.

Or maybe I'm just overwhelmed.  Like I was when I made a Facebook account.

Either way, I would like to say thank you for checking out my blog!  It is a sure thing to say it is in progress, and WILL BE until I fully understand this whole blogging thing...which may be a while!  I just ask for you to be patient.  Any tips or advice would be greatly appreciated!

About the blog.  I want it to be about (MUSE)ic. -(Don't worry, I won't be doing that every time I write the word music...)- But I want it to be about so much more.  Because music is a great, beautiful, creative blessing God has given us as humans on this earth.  But there are so many other facets not only about my life, but about life in general.  So there WILL be music posts on here.  But also some funny ones.  And random ones.  And simple ones.  And definitely some serious ones.  So I hope this variety of upcoming post-age will keep your attention and keep you reading.

That's all I can ask for, right?

1 comment:

AH(MUSE)ING comments