3/10/12

Take 2

So the blog thing didn't really work last time.  Maybe I was trying too hard to think of clever things to write about.  I'm ready to try again though, but it's going to work differently this time.

My blog is going to be like my journal.  Which means I'll mostly be writing about things that happen in my life, thoughts that I have, and everything in between.  And since my life has been given to the service of the one and true Lord of my life, Jesus Christ, a lot of the posts are going to be related to my faith.  May it be thoughts on scripture or a book that I am reading, observations on walking the walk, or just other musings.  I will post other things, trips, concerts, maybe a music video or two.  But I'm going to use this blog as a place for me to write about things and ideas that I come across in life.

And to begin, I'm going to post a little review of my time at the Passion Conference 2012 at the Georgia Dome this past January.  It was a great inspirational week with 40,000+ of my new college friends learning about the horrible tragedy of Sex Trafficking and Human slavery, but also learning about what we can do to stop it.

But more on that in the next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

AH(MUSE)ING comments