10/15/10

CONCERT!!!!!

Yes my fellow readers.

I went to see the band of all bands.

October 11th.

The venue: US Bank Arena Cincinnati, OH.


MUSE.


Wow.  I was absolutely completely blown away.  My friend and I seriously just sat in our seats for 10 minutes after the show, pondering what musical and effect genius we just experienced.  The LIGHTS!  The LASERS!  And of course the MUSIC!  Matt Bellamy did not disappoint.  I do have a bit of a bias towards him...since I play guitar and all.  But honestly the three guys that make up the band are all SUPER SUPER SUPER talented.

If I didn't get anything else from the show, one thing I got was the desire to see them again.  In an even bigger venue.

My new goal is to see Muse live, on the floor level with all of the other crazy Muse fans.  That's the only true way to experience singing an epic masterpiece like "Knights of Cydonia" with thousands upon thousands of other people that understand your love for this band.

My other musical goal is to see Coldplay live.........

.......ah rabbit trail!  Sorry.

Since a video is worth a hundred thousand words...

Here's something I compiled to attempt to fully display what I experienced that night.  Enjoy!

P.S.  I took some pictures of the wonderful city of Cincinnati while we were there.  I will be posting them soon, so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

AH(MUSE)ING comments