10/1/10

INTRODUCING......

the 'THANK GOODNESS IT'S FRIDAY-PARTY SONG' of the week!!!

This is a new update I am starting, where every Friday...or every other Friday...or every Friday in which I remember to do this...I will post a 'TGIF-Party Song' of the week!  I came up with this brilliant idea today, walking back from my last class.

Great idea huh???  Why thank ya thank ya... and muchos gracias!

Sooooooo......

This week's song IS.....
*drumroll*

'Knights of Cydonia' by Muse!

Fantastical, right?  I know.

Here's a YouTube of Muse playing this song LIVE.  Yes...Muse is AS amazing as the video shows...Matt Bellamy...if I could play guitar like him...ooooooooooh snapples.

And his GUITAR!...oooooo chill bumps...I might have to make a post just about that.

Anyways...enough about the technical stuff....enjoy this week's TGIF-Party Song!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

AH(MUSE)ING comments